HUB Financial Solutions is part of Just Group plc.
Just Group plc is a FTSE-250 listed financial services company and a specialist in the retirement market. As a Group, we’ve helped more than 600,000 customers achieve a better later life and manage more than £20 billion investments on behalf of our customers. The companies within Just Group are authorised and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority and / or the Prudential Regulation Authority. For more information, visit our websites:
Introducing HUB Financial Solutions
At HUB Financial Solutions, we’re totally focused on finding the right financial solutions for people approaching, or in-retirement. We don’t do anything else. Our purpose is to help people achieve a better later life.
We provide regulated financial advice and guidance on turning savings into an income for retirement, releasing equity from people’s homes and funding long-term care.
- Retirement income. We select innovative retirement income solutions that provide affordable ways to help customers consolidate their pension savings and turn them into a regular income for life.
- Equity release. Our equity release advice service helps customers unlock some of the equity in their home.
- Care funding. Our care funding service helps our partners’ customers reduce the uncertainty of paying for long-term care.
We provide services to many of the biggest UK companies and their customers and to many FTSE-100 pension schemes and their members.
About HUB Financial Solutions
We’ve been providing professional regulated advice and guidance since 2006, and have built up a strong reputation for fairness and professionalism. We are the largest broker of guaranteed income for life solutions in the UK.
- We’ve helped over 70,000 people decide if equity release is right for them.
- We’ve helped our customers release over £1bn of equity from their properties.
- What’s more, we’ve helped over 50,000 people find the right retirement income solution.
- We’ve also helped more than 2,000 people with their long-term care funding needs.
HUB Financial Solutions are regulated by the financial conduct authority
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services in the UK, including those companies selling or advising on retirement products. This means we have to meet certain standards that the FCA monitors. The FCA can take action against us if we don't meet those standards. Read more about the FCA.